Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thirty Letters To Burn: A Letter To My Dreams.

Dear Dreams, 

When they tell you 'go big or go home' this is definitely something you should put that towards. Never let anyone tell you that your dreams are unattainable, because they are only as unattainable as you make them out to be. I dream of the stars, I dream of a place I call home, I dream to feel comfortable in both body and soul. I have a million things I wish to do, there's a list as long as the lines at Disney World. Some aren't as important as others, like the way I dream to have hair as long as can be, cause we all know I get bored, or heartbroken, or just plain sick of it and chop it all off to prepare myself to start dreaming about long hair again. I have few important things like how I hope to have someone feel the same way I do, where their finger tips trace along my skin like they're playing on a piano, I want to know what it's really like to be in love and another person be in love with me back. I want to climb the mountains, metaphorically. I mean I love hiking don't get me wrong it's on my list to do that a lot more in the future, but I mean I want to climb to the top of my life, I want to succeed in something I love and be totally happy. I want to travel, I want to see the world and not have a care in the world. I want to watch the sunset on the beach in Melbourne, kiss on top of the Eiffel Tower and get soaked under Niagara falls.

There are so many more things worth mentioning, but that's just it there are too many for words.All I can really say is, dreams watch out. Because I'm going to reach you. 

Love; Sherice.

No comments:

Post a Comment